1.5

Prices are way to high, I feel like they only care about enrolling you that's it. $33,000.00 for 18 months. After financial aid is took out and scholarships, it left me with $19,789.00 that I will have to pay 6 months after graduation, not all but look $300.00 per month even if I don't find a job.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of education course from Remington College and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Remington College to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Remington College for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Remington College?

Comments

Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more